BNP Paribas: Vacancies for CA for Business Analyst Role
About the company:
BNP Paribas is a French international banking group. It is the world’s 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 75 countries. It was formed through the merger of Banque Nationale de Paris (BNP) and Paribas in 2000, but has a corporate identity stretching back to its first foundation in 1848 as a national bank. It is one of three major international French banks, along with Société Générale and Le Crédit Lyonnais. The group is listed on the first market of Euronext Paris and a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index, while it also included in the French CAC 40 index.
Business Analyst Responsibilities
Products from Amazon.in
- Elicit, analyze, and document user requirements and business processes.
- Develop functional specification requirements for IT development.
- Define, test and execute the migration strategy.
- Define and implement the framework of first level controls.
- Manage issues and escalate effectively.
- Ensure on-time quality delivery of projects assigned.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams (business groups, IT and PMO organizations) in New York, New Jersey, Montreal, Mumbai, London and Paris.
OAS / CoA Responsibilities
- Application of the accounting policy in North America Region (NAR) Finance General Ledger Chart of Accounts.This includes the definition of Operational Accounting Schemas throughout product lifecycle for new products, businesses, source systems and/or new accounting standards and validation of accounting in our General Ledger.
|• Qualified Chartered Accountant|
|• #years of experience:||• 5 to 10+ years of work experience (10+ for Lead) in the field of accounting and / or accounting systems (I.e. upstream to general ledger) and implementation in the financial services industry.|
Not your type of job?? Check out more from the below categories:
- Accounting jobs
- Audit jobs
- Big 4
- Big four
- Chartered Accountant Jobs
- Corporate Finance
- Cost Accountant Jobs
- Direct Tax jobs
- Experienced CA
- Finance jobs
- Financial Services
- FP & A
- Fresher CA
- Govt jobs
- GST Blog
- Indirect Tax jobs
- Industrial training
- Internal Audit
- Post Graduates
- Procedural Aspects
- Semi Qualified CA
- Startegy Firms
- Statutory Audit
- Transfer Pricing